Entries have closed for The Club House Cup to be held at The Australian Golf Club on Thursday, 11 March 2021.
As entry applications exceeded the number of places available in the field, a ballot took place and all players have been notified by email.
Players with the highest handicap (at the time of close of entries) were progressively removed and placed on the reserve list.
Entrants who have been balloted out and do not make the final field will be refunded in full after the event has concluded.
The Draw and Terms of the Competition can be viewed below:
Please note the following:
- Strict Dress Regulations apply
- Motorised Golf Carts: Permitted with current Medical Certificate
- Caddies are not permitted
- Lunch available upstairs in Dining Rooms, at players own expense, following golf
- Golf shoes are not permitted in the Dining Room
For further information, please contact Fran Duncan by either phone: 02 8345 6927 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org